Deus Ex: The Fall slips onto PC today
The mobile entry in the Deus Ex series, Deus Ex: The Fall, has arrived on PC today.
The game made an impressive arrival on iOS managing to translate the series' brand of stealthy FPS RPG action over to touchscreen devices very effectively.
The action follows Ben Saxon, the main character from the novel Deus Ex: The Icarus Effect, just after the events of the novel. He becomes engaged in uncovering a conspiracy that is restricting the flow of augmentation rejection drug Neuropozene to the people that need it.
Deus Ex: The Fall is out now on Steam at 4.99 GBP/6.99 USD/EUR and comes with the 2000 original Deus Ex: Game Of The Year Edition as a bonus for a limited time.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release