Deus Ex: The Fall slips onto PC today
The mobile entry in the Deus Ex series, Deus Ex: The Fall, has arrived on PC today.
The game made an impressive arrival on iOS managing to translate the series' brand of stealthy FPS RPG action over to touchscreen devices very effectively.
The action follows Ben Saxon, the main character from the novel Deus Ex: The Icarus Effect, just after the events of the novel. He becomes engaged in uncovering a conspiracy that is restricting the flow of augmentation rejection drug Neuropozene to the people that need it.
Deus Ex: The Fall is out now on Steam at 4.99 GBP/6.99 USD/EUR and comes with the 2000 original Deus Ex: Game Of The Year Edition as a bonus for a limited time.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May