Deus Ex: The Fall slips onto PC today
The mobile entry in the Deus Ex series, Deus Ex: The Fall, has arrived on PC today.
The game made an impressive arrival on iOS managing to translate the series' brand of stealthy FPS RPG action over to touchscreen devices very effectively.
The action follows Ben Saxon, the main character from the novel Deus Ex: The Icarus Effect, just after the events of the novel. He becomes engaged in uncovering a conspiracy that is restricting the flow of augmentation rejection drug Neuropozene to the people that need it.
Deus Ex: The Fall is out now on Steam at 4.99 GBP/6.99 USD/EUR and comes with the 2000 original Deus Ex: Game Of The Year Edition as a bonus for a limited time.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One