Deus Ex: The Fall slips onto PC today
The mobile entry in the Deus Ex series, Deus Ex: The Fall, has arrived on PC today.
The game made an impressive arrival on iOS managing to translate the series' brand of stealthy FPS RPG action over to touchscreen devices very effectively.
The action follows Ben Saxon, the main character from the novel Deus Ex: The Icarus Effect, just after the events of the novel. He becomes engaged in uncovering a conspiracy that is restricting the flow of augmentation rejection drug Neuropozene to the people that need it.
Deus Ex: The Fall is out now on Steam at 4.99 GBP/6.99 USD/EUR and comes with the 2000 original Deus Ex: Game Of The Year Edition as a bonus for a limited time.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive