Deus Ex: The Fall slips onto PC today
The mobile entry in the Deus Ex series, Deus Ex: The Fall, has arrived on PC today.
The game made an impressive arrival on iOS managing to translate the series' brand of stealthy FPS RPG action over to touchscreen devices very effectively.
The action follows Ben Saxon, the main character from the novel Deus Ex: The Icarus Effect, just after the events of the novel. He becomes engaged in uncovering a conspiracy that is restricting the flow of augmentation rejection drug Neuropozene to the people that need it.
Deus Ex: The Fall is out now on Steam at 4.99 GBP/6.99 USD/EUR and comes with the 2000 original Deus Ex: Game Of The Year Edition as a bonus for a limited time.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer