ZeniMax reveals the early access launch dates for The Elder Scrolls Online
ZeniMax Online Studios has revealed the dates that early access begins for The Elder Scrolls Online via a Reddit AMA.
While The Elder Scrolls Online is out on PC and Mac on April the 4th there are two tiers of early access available for those lucky enough to have secured entry into the early access program.
Three-day early access begins in North America at 7am EST, 12pm GMT in the UK, 1pm CET in Europe and 10pm in Sydney Australia on April the 1st.
The game servers will go live to everyone on launch day, April 4th, again at 7am EST in North America, 12pm GMT in the UK, 1pm CET in Europe and 10pm in Sydney, Australia.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title