Titanfall on Xbox 360 could run at 30fps but sub-720p
Someone who claims to be 'in-the-know' has suggested that the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall might not look as good as some other games on the system.
Pete Dodd, has claimed to have knowledge of how Titanfall runs on the Xbox 360 and it's seemingly quite underwhelming.
Dodd stated on Twitter, "Lack of news about the 360 version of Titanfall isn't all about pushing the XB1. The 360 version is 30fps and sub-720p."
These statements are unconfirmed and it's unlikely that we'll know for sure until the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall drops later this month. It will launch on March the 25th in North America and March the 28th in Europe and the UK.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3