Titanfall on Xbox 360 could run at 30fps but sub-720p
Someone who claims to be 'in-the-know' has suggested that the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall might not look as good as some other games on the system.
Pete Dodd, has claimed to have knowledge of how Titanfall runs on the Xbox 360 and it's seemingly quite underwhelming.
Dodd stated on Twitter, "Lack of news about the 360 version of Titanfall isn't all about pushing the XB1. The 360 version is 30fps and sub-720p."
These statements are unconfirmed and it's unlikely that we'll know for sure until the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall drops later this month. It will launch on March the 25th in North America and March the 28th in Europe and the UK.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag