Titanfall on Xbox 360 could run at 30fps but sub-720p
Someone who claims to be 'in-the-know' has suggested that the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall might not look as good as some other games on the system.
Pete Dodd, has claimed to have knowledge of how Titanfall runs on the Xbox 360 and it's seemingly quite underwhelming.
Dodd stated on Twitter, "Lack of news about the 360 version of Titanfall isn't all about pushing the XB1. The 360 version is 30fps and sub-720p."
These statements are unconfirmed and it's unlikely that we'll know for sure until the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall drops later this month. It will launch on March the 25th in North America and March the 28th in Europe and the UK.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015