Leaked images claim to show new Assassin's Creed, set in Paris during the French Revolution
Some more supposed leaks appearing to show more information on the next Assassin's Creed game have appeared on the net.
Several images looking like screenshots have arrived showing gameplay from the new game, dubbed Assassin's Creed: Unity, and they feature prominent landmarks from Paris, circa the French Revolution.
According to an anonymous source close to Ubisoft there are actually two Assassin's Creed games coming this autumn – Unity on next-gen and PC and another game possibly called Comet coming to current-gen consoles.
Two major games isn't that big of a leap seeing as they released Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed: Liberation around the same time in 2012 although it could very well lead to gamers feeling that they're reaching saturation point with the series.
Whatever happens we can probably expect at least one Assassin's Creed title to be released at the end of October/beginning of November.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3