Nintendo states there are around 76 Unity games headed to the Wii U
Nintendo has revealed that they have around 76 games that use the Unity game engine headed to the Wii U.
They had nine of these titles on display at last week's GDC in San Francisco and revealed that they had 17 more that have been submitted for certification which should released in the next couple of months.
Nintendo Of America, senior marketing manager Damon Baker said, “Over the course of this show, we have nine games on display. We have 17 that are currently in the pipeline, that have been submitted. So they will all be out within the next two months. And then, we have another fifty that are waiting in the wings, that are coming; so we’ve got a lot of Unity content on the way.”
The partnership between Nintendo and Unity Technologies was announced last year in order to bring the amazingly accessible Unity game engine to the Wii U.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light