Broken Sword 5 arrives for Android devices
Revolution has announced the arrival of the Android version of their Kickstarter-funded Broken Sword sequel.
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse follows George Stobbart and Nicole Collard as the embark on yet another adventure. This the duo are drawn into a mysterious conspiracy when they witness the theft of a painting described by a priest as the work of the devil.
Revolution founder Charles Cecil said, “Android devices are ideal for slide and tap gameplay, and for displaying the beautiful classic 2D hand-drawn locations and game characters. The challenging puzzles and engaging narrative of the adventure ensures people will be engrossed while on the go.”
“Traditionally our Broken Sword games consistently perform well with gamers who choose to play on handheld devices, so we’re excited to see The Serpent’s Curse available on Google Play,” he added. “Almost two years ago, due to extreme demand by fans, Broken Sword: The Director’s Cut was the first mainstream, high production value adventure game to be available on the Google Play store. We’re proud to see the series continue on Android.”
Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent's Curse: episode One is available now on Google Play for 4.99 GBP. It's also available on PC, Mac, Linux and iOS devices.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week