Broken Sword 5 arrives for Android devices
Revolution has announced the arrival of the Android version of their Kickstarter-funded Broken Sword sequel.
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse follows George Stobbart and Nicole Collard as the embark on yet another adventure. This the duo are drawn into a mysterious conspiracy when they witness the theft of a painting described by a priest as the work of the devil.
Revolution founder Charles Cecil said, “Android devices are ideal for slide and tap gameplay, and for displaying the beautiful classic 2D hand-drawn locations and game characters. The challenging puzzles and engaging narrative of the adventure ensures people will be engrossed while on the go.”
“Traditionally our Broken Sword games consistently perform well with gamers who choose to play on handheld devices, so we’re excited to see The Serpent’s Curse available on Google Play,” he added. “Almost two years ago, due to extreme demand by fans, Broken Sword: The Director’s Cut was the first mainstream, high production value adventure game to be available on the Google Play store. We’re proud to see the series continue on Android.”
Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent's Curse: episode One is available now on Google Play for 4.99 GBP. It's also available on PC, Mac, Linux and iOS devices.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today