Broken Sword 5 arrives for Android devices
Revolution has announced the arrival of the Android version of their Kickstarter-funded Broken Sword sequel.
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse follows George Stobbart and Nicole Collard as the embark on yet another adventure. This the duo are drawn into a mysterious conspiracy when they witness the theft of a painting described by a priest as the work of the devil.
Revolution founder Charles Cecil said, “Android devices are ideal for slide and tap gameplay, and for displaying the beautiful classic 2D hand-drawn locations and game characters. The challenging puzzles and engaging narrative of the adventure ensures people will be engrossed while on the go.”
“Traditionally our Broken Sword games consistently perform well with gamers who choose to play on handheld devices, so we’re excited to see The Serpent’s Curse available on Google Play,” he added. “Almost two years ago, due to extreme demand by fans, Broken Sword: The Director’s Cut was the first mainstream, high production value adventure game to be available on the Google Play store. We’re proud to see the series continue on Android.”
Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent's Curse: episode One is available now on Google Play for 4.99 GBP. It's also available on PC, Mac, Linux and iOS devices.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side