Vlambeer's Luftrausers soars into profit in just three days
Vlambeer has revealed that their new release Luftrausers has already become profitable since its release last week.
Luftrausers began its life as the result of a 48-hour game jam and after two years of development it finally hit the PC, PS3 and PS Vita last week.
Vlambeer said on Twitter, “Luftrausers just became profitable. It had a two and a half year development cycle. We are super overwhelmed and thankful.”
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny