Vlambeer's Luftrausers soars into profit in just three days
Vlambeer has revealed that their new release Luftrausers has already become profitable since its release last week.
Luftrausers began its life as the result of a 48-hour game jam and after two years of development it finally hit the PC, PS3 and PS Vita last week.
Vlambeer said on Twitter, “Luftrausers just became profitable. It had a two and a half year development cycle. We are super overwhelmed and thankful.”
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts