Vlambeer's Luftrausers soars into profit in just three days
Vlambeer has revealed that their new release Luftrausers has already become profitable since its release last week.
Luftrausers began its life as the result of a 48-hour game jam and after two years of development it finally hit the PC, PS3 and PS Vita last week.
Vlambeer said on Twitter, “Luftrausers just became profitable. It had a two and a half year development cycle. We are super overwhelmed and thankful.”
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May