Vlambeer's Luftrausers soars into profit in just three days
Vlambeer has revealed that their new release Luftrausers has already become profitable since its release last week.
Luftrausers began its life as the result of a 48-hour game jam and after two years of development it finally hit the PC, PS3 and PS Vita last week.
Vlambeer said on Twitter, “Luftrausers just became profitable. It had a two and a half year development cycle. We are super overwhelmed and thankful.”
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3