NCSOFT announces a release date for upcoming MMO Wildstar
NCSOFT has announced a release date for their upcoming sci-fi MMORPG Wildstar.
Wildstar is in development at Carbine studios under the watchful eye of a handful of Blizzard veterans. Anyone who pre-orders Wildstar will receive early access to several closed and open beta events as well as being able to play the final game four days early.
They'll also receive and exclusive Rocket House, a mini-ship housing decoration which grants additional rest experience points, a ten-slot bag to boost inventory space and the chance to reserve character and guild names ahead of launch.
The game's executive producer, “We’re stoked to launch WildStar. We’re looking forward to seeing the first players begin their journey on the unexplored planet of Nexus. Both noobs and MMO vets will have a blast with our fast-paced combat, while experienced guilds and groups will build complete battle-fortresses using our Warplot system and tackle some truly epic raids. We’ve aimed for fun and unique content for MMO gamers of all stripes from level one to level cap and beyond. WildStar is a brand new IP and new universe that has attracted more than 1.4 million beta sign-ups already, so it seems like other gamers are also eager for something new and different in the MMO space”.
Wildstar is due to be released on PC on June the 3rd.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO