NCSOFT announces a release date for upcoming MMO Wildstar
NCSOFT has announced a release date for their upcoming sci-fi MMORPG Wildstar.
Wildstar is in development at Carbine studios under the watchful eye of a handful of Blizzard veterans. Anyone who pre-orders Wildstar will receive early access to several closed and open beta events as well as being able to play the final game four days early.
They'll also receive and exclusive Rocket House, a mini-ship housing decoration which grants additional rest experience points, a ten-slot bag to boost inventory space and the chance to reserve character and guild names ahead of launch.
The game's executive producer, “We’re stoked to launch WildStar. We’re looking forward to seeing the first players begin their journey on the unexplored planet of Nexus. Both noobs and MMO vets will have a blast with our fast-paced combat, while experienced guilds and groups will build complete battle-fortresses using our Warplot system and tackle some truly epic raids. We’ve aimed for fun and unique content for MMO gamers of all stripes from level one to level cap and beyond. WildStar is a brand new IP and new universe that has attracted more than 1.4 million beta sign-ups already, so it seems like other gamers are also eager for something new and different in the MMO space”.
Wildstar is due to be released on PC on June the 3rd.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users