Peter Molyneux: I'm not retiring; I'm just going to die
Fable and Black And White creator Peter Molyneux has revealed that he has no intention of retiring from games development – ever.
In a new in-depth interview Molyneux stated emphatically that has fully intends to continue making games until the day he dies.
Back in 2012 Molyneux departed from his long-term roles at Microsoft and Lionhead the studio he founded after he left EA Bullfrog to take up creative duties at indie studio 22Cans.
He is currently working on Godus, a god-sim which is a spiritual successor to the Populous series he created at Bullfrog.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015