Peter Molyneux: I'm not retiring; I'm just going to die
Fable and Black And White creator Peter Molyneux has revealed that he has no intention of retiring from games development – ever.
In a new in-depth interview Molyneux stated emphatically that has fully intends to continue making games until the day he dies.
Back in 2012 Molyneux departed from his long-term roles at Microsoft and Lionhead the studio he founded after he left EA Bullfrog to take up creative duties at indie studio 22Cans.
He is currently working on Godus, a god-sim which is a spiritual successor to the Populous series he created at Bullfrog.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3