Peter Molyneux: I'm not retiring; I'm just going to die
Fable and Black And White creator Peter Molyneux has revealed that he has no intention of retiring from games development – ever.
In a new in-depth interview Molyneux stated emphatically that has fully intends to continue making games until the day he dies.
Back in 2012 Molyneux departed from his long-term roles at Microsoft and Lionhead the studio he founded after he left EA Bullfrog to take up creative duties at indie studio 22Cans.
He is currently working on Godus, a god-sim which is a spiritual successor to the Populous series he created at Bullfrog.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015