Possible Mafia III details outed by a casting call
After being out of the news for over a year Mafia III has appeared back on the radar.
Details of a Take-Two (2K's parent company) casting call seem to indicate something about the setting and main characters to feature in Mafia III although the game is explicitly referenced by name.
The casting call outlines three characters - a tough prominent criminal of mixed race, Franklin, an introverted, immaculately dressed mathematical genius and numbers guy, Tony, and a vulnerable young street hustler called Mickey – all of whom are from Louisiana.
Mafia III has been rumoured to be in development for next-gen consoles for some time at 2K Czech with assistance from GTA V lead developer Rockstar North.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO