Possible Mafia III details outed by a casting call
After being out of the news for over a year Mafia III has appeared back on the radar.
Details of a Take-Two (2K's parent company) casting call seem to indicate something about the setting and main characters to feature in Mafia III although the game is explicitly referenced by name.
The casting call outlines three characters - a tough prominent criminal of mixed race, Franklin, an introverted, immaculately dressed mathematical genius and numbers guy, Tony, and a vulnerable young street hustler called Mickey – all of whom are from Louisiana.
Mafia III has been rumoured to be in development for next-gen consoles for some time at 2K Czech with assistance from GTA V lead developer Rockstar North.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet