Possible Mafia III details outed by a casting call
After being out of the news for over a year Mafia III has appeared back on the radar.
Details of a Take-Two (2K's parent company) casting call seem to indicate something about the setting and main characters to feature in Mafia III although the game is explicitly referenced by name.
The casting call outlines three characters - a tough prominent criminal of mixed race, Franklin, an introverted, immaculately dressed mathematical genius and numbers guy, Tony, and a vulnerable young street hustler called Mickey – all of whom are from Louisiana.
Mafia III has been rumoured to be in development for next-gen consoles for some time at 2K Czech with assistance from GTA V lead developer Rockstar North.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game