Possible Mafia III details outed by a casting call
After being out of the news for over a year Mafia III has appeared back on the radar.
Details of a Take-Two (2K's parent company) casting call seem to indicate something about the setting and main characters to feature in Mafia III although the game is explicitly referenced by name.
The casting call outlines three characters - a tough prominent criminal of mixed race, Franklin, an introverted, immaculately dressed mathematical genius and numbers guy, Tony, and a vulnerable young street hustler called Mickey – all of whom are from Louisiana.
Mafia III has been rumoured to be in development for next-gen consoles for some time at 2K Czech with assistance from GTA V lead developer Rockstar North.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One