Watch Dogs PC minimum specs appear on Twitter
Ubisoft Montreal's Jonathan Morin has announced the minimum specs required to play the PC version of Watch Dogs.
Morin, who is the creative director on Watch Dogs revealed the minimum specs on his personal Twitter account in response to a fan question.
The minimum specs required are:
CPU: IntelCore 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz or AMDPhenom II X4 940 3.0Ghz
RAM: 6GB RAM
GPU: DirectX 11 Shader 5.0 card with 1024 VRAM
Sound: DirectX 9 compatible card
HDD space: At least 25 GB free
Watch Dogs is due to be released on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 27th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3