Xbox Live 0X8004804E error nothing to do with Titanfall says Microsoft
Numerous Xbox One users have been reporting issues when attempting to sign in to their profile on Xbox Live.
Players attempting to log in to Xbox Live on their Xbox One have been met with the message: "There was a problem. We could not sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com."
Microsoft has recognised that there is an issue on the official Xbox Live support page and said that they are, "hard at work investigating this issue right now. Thanks for being patient while we work."
They have also emphasised that the problem is not related to the launch of Titanfall which would probably have caused a surge in traffic on Xbox Live.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3