Xbox gets Island Thunder
Publisher Ubi Soft are set to deliver the Xbox it's first 'campaign' disc, in the shape of Island Thunder, a stand-alone title, based on the recently released Ghost Recon. The new game will be out in the third-quarter of this year.
Those purchasing the new 'campaign' disk are being promised access to exclusive downloadable content in the future. The new game includes: a dozen game types and 12 multiplayer maps for Xbox Live play (the 'shared battlefield' of the original), including 4 maps from the first ghost Recon.
"Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon is one of our most popular games on Xbox Live and has everyone going wild!" gushed Microsoft’s Michel Cassius. "With Xbox Live, gamers can download exciting new content like, missions and maps, injecting new energy into gameplay, and keeping games like this fresh and engaging."
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold