Final part of Arma 3's single player campaign out later this month
Bohemia Interactive has announced a release date for the third and final part of Arma 3's single player campaign.
Win is the final act of the main single player campaign The East Wind with NATO forces on the bring of war with the AAF and CSAT. Players must use all the skills they've learned in the first two parts, Survive and Adapt, to prevent full scale war.
The game's creative director, Jay Crowe said, “The final instalment of our campaign gives players the chance to experience combat on a larger scale than we’ve seen so far. Tactical freedom - together with big, combined arms engagements - is at the heart of Episode 3’s gameplay, as we follow Ben Kerry’s story to its conclusion.”
Win will be released as a free download on Steam for owners of Arma 3 on March the 20th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year