Final part of Arma 3's single player campaign out later this month
Bohemia Interactive has announced a release date for the third and final part of Arma 3's single player campaign.
Win is the final act of the main single player campaign The East Wind with NATO forces on the bring of war with the AAF and CSAT. Players must use all the skills they've learned in the first two parts, Survive and Adapt, to prevent full scale war.
The game's creative director, Jay Crowe said, “The final instalment of our campaign gives players the chance to experience combat on a larger scale than we’ve seen so far. Tactical freedom - together with big, combined arms engagements - is at the heart of Episode 3’s gameplay, as we follow Ben Kerry’s story to its conclusion.”
Win will be released as a free download on Steam for owners of Arma 3 on March the 20th.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title