Final part of Arma 3's single player campaign out later this month
Bohemia Interactive has announced a release date for the third and final part of Arma 3's single player campaign.
Win is the final act of the main single player campaign The East Wind with NATO forces on the bring of war with the AAF and CSAT. Players must use all the skills they've learned in the first two parts, Survive and Adapt, to prevent full scale war.
The game's creative director, Jay Crowe said, “The final instalment of our campaign gives players the chance to experience combat on a larger scale than we’ve seen so far. Tactical freedom - together with big, combined arms engagements - is at the heart of Episode 3’s gameplay, as we follow Ben Kerry’s story to its conclusion.”
Win will be released as a free download on Steam for owners of Arma 3 on March the 20th.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though