Final part of Arma 3's single player campaign out later this month
Bohemia Interactive has announced a release date for the third and final part of Arma 3's single player campaign.
Win is the final act of the main single player campaign The East Wind with NATO forces on the bring of war with the AAF and CSAT. Players must use all the skills they've learned in the first two parts, Survive and Adapt, to prevent full scale war.
The game's creative director, Jay Crowe said, “The final instalment of our campaign gives players the chance to experience combat on a larger scale than we’ve seen so far. Tactical freedom - together with big, combined arms engagements - is at the heart of Episode 3’s gameplay, as we follow Ben Kerry’s story to its conclusion.”
Win will be released as a free download on Steam for owners of Arma 3 on March the 20th.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side