Final part of Arma 3's single player campaign out later this month
Bohemia Interactive has announced a release date for the third and final part of Arma 3's single player campaign.
Win is the final act of the main single player campaign The East Wind with NATO forces on the bring of war with the AAF and CSAT. Players must use all the skills they've learned in the first two parts, Survive and Adapt, to prevent full scale war.
The game's creative director, Jay Crowe said, “The final instalment of our campaign gives players the chance to experience combat on a larger scale than we’ve seen so far. Tactical freedom - together with big, combined arms engagements - is at the heart of Episode 3’s gameplay, as we follow Ben Kerry’s story to its conclusion.”
Win will be released as a free download on Steam for owners of Arma 3 on March the 20th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3