World Of WarCraft: Warlords Of Draenor pre-orders open today, release window announced
Blizzard has announced a release window for the fifth expansion for World Of WarCraft, Warlords Of Draenor.
Pre-orders have opened for the upcoming expansion on Battle.net offering the Dread Raven Mount and Dread Hatchling Pet for WoW, Starcraft II Warchief Portraits and Diablo III Warsong Pennant as bonuses.
Blizzard co-founder and CEO Mike Morhaime said, “We’re sending players deep into uncharted territory with Warlords of Draenor. New features like the Garrison will give players a commanding role in the Warcraft saga like never before, and everyone can get in on the action right away with the included level-90 boost. There’s never been a better time to go to war for the Horde or the Alliance.”
Warlords Of Draenor will be released on PC and Mac some time in the autumn.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone