Frozen Endzone comes to Steam Early Access
Mode7's latest strategy creation Frozen Endzone has arrived on Steam Early Access.
The game is Mode7's take on American Football where robots knock lumps out of each other in order to get the ball into the endzone.
Currently the game offers a competitive multiplayer and a challenging single player as well. It also offers players the opportunity to customise their team from names to stats as players embark on a career.
This is a surprisingly deep game as we discovered at the end of the summer when we got our hands on it.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update