Frozen Endzone comes to Steam Early Access
Mode7's latest strategy creation Frozen Endzone has arrived on Steam Early Access.
The game is Mode7's take on American Football where robots knock lumps out of each other in order to get the ball into the endzone.
Currently the game offers a competitive multiplayer and a challenging single player as well. It also offers players the opportunity to customise their team from names to stats as players embark on a career.
This is a surprisingly deep game as we discovered at the end of the summer when we got our hands on it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year