Frozen Endzone comes to Steam Early Access
Mode7's latest strategy creation Frozen Endzone has arrived on Steam Early Access.
The game is Mode7's take on American Football where robots knock lumps out of each other in order to get the ball into the endzone.
Currently the game offers a competitive multiplayer and a challenging single player as well. It also offers players the opportunity to customise their team from names to stats as players embark on a career.
This is a surprisingly deep game as we discovered at the end of the summer when we got our hands on it.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III