Frozen Endzone comes to Steam Early Access
Mode7's latest strategy creation Frozen Endzone has arrived on Steam Early Access.
The game is Mode7's take on American Football where robots knock lumps out of each other in order to get the ball into the endzone.
Currently the game offers a competitive multiplayer and a challenging single player as well. It also offers players the opportunity to customise their team from names to stats as players embark on a career.
This is a surprisingly deep game as we discovered at the end of the summer when we got our hands on it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3