Frozen Endzone comes to Steam Early Access
Mode7's latest strategy creation Frozen Endzone has arrived on Steam Early Access.
The game is Mode7's take on American Football where robots knock lumps out of each other in order to get the ball into the endzone.
Currently the game offers a competitive multiplayer and a challenging single player as well. It also offers players the opportunity to customise their team from names to stats as players embark on a career.
This is a surprisingly deep game as we discovered at the end of the summer when we got our hands on it.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell