Costume Quest 2 announced, Double Fine's first sequel
Midnight City, indie publishing arm of Majesco has announced that they are to publish Double Fine's first sequel Costume Quest 2.
This will be the first confirmed sequel that Tim Schafer's studio has ever released and it will take fans back to Auburn Pines to protect Halloween from all kinds of dangers.
Tim Schafer said, "For the last couple of years, whenever Halloween came around, I felt like something was missing. No matter how many pumpkins I carved, apples I bobbed, or candy I ate, it just couldn't fill the big spooky hole inside of me. But then I realized what was missing: I needed more Costume Quest. And also, I really wanted a T-Shirt with glowing skulls on it."
Costume Quest 2 is in development on consoles and PC and is heading for a Halloween 2014 release.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year