Costume Quest 2 announced, Double Fine's first sequel
Midnight City, indie publishing arm of Majesco has announced that they are to publish Double Fine's first sequel Costume Quest 2.
This will be the first confirmed sequel that Tim Schafer's studio has ever released and it will take fans back to Auburn Pines to protect Halloween from all kinds of dangers.
Tim Schafer said, "For the last couple of years, whenever Halloween came around, I felt like something was missing. No matter how many pumpkins I carved, apples I bobbed, or candy I ate, it just couldn't fill the big spooky hole inside of me. But then I realized what was missing: I needed more Costume Quest. And also, I really wanted a T-Shirt with glowing skulls on it."
Costume Quest 2 is in development on consoles and PC and is heading for a Halloween 2014 release.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims