Costume Quest 2 announced, Double Fine's first sequel
Midnight City, indie publishing arm of Majesco has announced that they are to publish Double Fine's first sequel Costume Quest 2.
This will be the first confirmed sequel that Tim Schafer's studio has ever released and it will take fans back to Auburn Pines to protect Halloween from all kinds of dangers.
Tim Schafer said, "For the last couple of years, whenever Halloween came around, I felt like something was missing. No matter how many pumpkins I carved, apples I bobbed, or candy I ate, it just couldn't fill the big spooky hole inside of me. But then I realized what was missing: I needed more Costume Quest. And also, I really wanted a T-Shirt with glowing skulls on it."
Costume Quest 2 is in development on consoles and PC and is heading for a Halloween 2014 release.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter