Costume Quest 2 announced, Double Fine's first sequel
Midnight City, indie publishing arm of Majesco has announced that they are to publish Double Fine's first sequel Costume Quest 2.
This will be the first confirmed sequel that Tim Schafer's studio has ever released and it will take fans back to Auburn Pines to protect Halloween from all kinds of dangers.
Tim Schafer said, "For the last couple of years, whenever Halloween came around, I felt like something was missing. No matter how many pumpkins I carved, apples I bobbed, or candy I ate, it just couldn't fill the big spooky hole inside of me. But then I realized what was missing: I needed more Costume Quest. And also, I really wanted a T-Shirt with glowing skulls on it."
Costume Quest 2 is in development on consoles and PC and is heading for a Halloween 2014 release.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year