Costume Quest 2 announced, Double Fine's first sequel
Midnight City, indie publishing arm of Majesco has announced that they are to publish Double Fine's first sequel Costume Quest 2.
This will be the first confirmed sequel that Tim Schafer's studio has ever released and it will take fans back to Auburn Pines to protect Halloween from all kinds of dangers.
Tim Schafer said, "For the last couple of years, whenever Halloween came around, I felt like something was missing. No matter how many pumpkins I carved, apples I bobbed, or candy I ate, it just couldn't fill the big spooky hole inside of me. But then I realized what was missing: I needed more Costume Quest. And also, I really wanted a T-Shirt with glowing skulls on it."
Costume Quest 2 is in development on consoles and PC and is heading for a Halloween 2014 release.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side