Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut arrives in Europe today
The brand new Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution arrives in Europe today.
The game brings a whole raft of new features including second screen support through SmartGlass, the PS Vita and the Wii U Gamepad. It also seamlessly integrates the Missing Link and Tong's rescue DLC into the main narrative and features a 45min making-of documentary, eight hours of developer commentary and a new New Game+ game mode.
Eidos Montreal studio head David Anfossi said, “The Director’s Cut is our opportunity to address and implement all of the amazing feedback we received from the community into our much loved Deus Ex: Human Revolution. We’re incredibly lucky to have such a passionate community and we hope that new and returning players alike enjoy what we consider to be the definitive version of Human Revolution.”
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut is out on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U and PC today. As an extra bonus PC gamers who already own the original version game receive a 50 percent discount on the Director's Cut and a further 25 percent if they own the Missing Link DLC taking the price right down to 3.49 GBP (that's a 73 percent discount in total).
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year