Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut arrives in Europe today
The brand new Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution arrives in Europe today.
The game brings a whole raft of new features including second screen support through SmartGlass, the PS Vita and the Wii U Gamepad. It also seamlessly integrates the Missing Link and Tong's rescue DLC into the main narrative and features a 45min making-of documentary, eight hours of developer commentary and a new New Game+ game mode.
Eidos Montreal studio head David Anfossi said, “The Director’s Cut is our opportunity to address and implement all of the amazing feedback we received from the community into our much loved Deus Ex: Human Revolution. We’re incredibly lucky to have such a passionate community and we hope that new and returning players alike enjoy what we consider to be the definitive version of Human Revolution.”
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut is out on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U and PC today. As an extra bonus PC gamers who already own the original version game receive a 50 percent discount on the Director's Cut and a further 25 percent if they own the Missing Link DLC taking the price right down to 3.49 GBP (that's a 73 percent discount in total).
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too