Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut arrives in Europe today
The brand new Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution arrives in Europe today.
The game brings a whole raft of new features including second screen support through SmartGlass, the PS Vita and the Wii U Gamepad. It also seamlessly integrates the Missing Link and Tong's rescue DLC into the main narrative and features a 45min making-of documentary, eight hours of developer commentary and a new New Game+ game mode.
Eidos Montreal studio head David Anfossi said, “The Director’s Cut is our opportunity to address and implement all of the amazing feedback we received from the community into our much loved Deus Ex: Human Revolution. We’re incredibly lucky to have such a passionate community and we hope that new and returning players alike enjoy what we consider to be the definitive version of Human Revolution.”
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut is out on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U and PC today. As an extra bonus PC gamers who already own the original version game receive a 50 percent discount on the Director's Cut and a further 25 percent if they own the Missing Link DLC taking the price right down to 3.49 GBP (that's a 73 percent discount in total).
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week