Numero four for Unreal the second
The latest chart information arrived today from independent statistical chaps Chart-Track, with Unreal 2 entering at a disappointing number four, behind The Sims, GTA: Vice City, and The Getaway. Other big-name PC release Battlefield: The Road to Rome entered at number fourteen.
Meanwhile, new Star Wars releases Bounty Hunter and the Clone Wars, could only manage nineteenth and twenty-eighth respectively. Despite Unreal 2 being a single-platform release, one might have expected this huge sequel, one of the very biggest of the year, to have entered at number one, given the strength of the Unreal name.
We’ll bring you all the latest on all the biggest games as we get it.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit