Numero four for Unreal the second
The latest chart information arrived today from independent statistical chaps Chart-Track, with Unreal 2 entering at a disappointing number four, behind The Sims, GTA: Vice City, and The Getaway. Other big-name PC release Battlefield: The Road to Rome entered at number fourteen.
Meanwhile, new Star Wars releases Bounty Hunter and the Clone Wars, could only manage nineteenth and twenty-eighth respectively. Despite Unreal 2 being a single-platform release, one might have expected this huge sequel, one of the very biggest of the year, to have entered at number one, given the strength of the Unreal name.
We’ll bring you all the latest on all the biggest games as we get it.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch