Numero four for Unreal the second
The latest chart information arrived today from independent statistical chaps Chart-Track, with Unreal 2 entering at a disappointing number four, behind The Sims, GTA: Vice City, and The Getaway. Other big-name PC release Battlefield: The Road to Rome entered at number fourteen.
Meanwhile, new Star Wars releases Bounty Hunter and the Clone Wars, could only manage nineteenth and twenty-eighth respectively. Despite Unreal 2 being a single-platform release, one might have expected this huge sequel, one of the very biggest of the year, to have entered at number one, given the strength of the Unreal name.
We’ll bring you all the latest on all the biggest games as we get it.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon