Numero four for Unreal the second
The latest chart information arrived today from independent statistical chaps Chart-Track, with Unreal 2 entering at a disappointing number four, behind The Sims, GTA: Vice City, and The Getaway. Other big-name PC release Battlefield: The Road to Rome entered at number fourteen.
Meanwhile, new Star Wars releases Bounty Hunter and the Clone Wars, could only manage nineteenth and twenty-eighth respectively. Despite Unreal 2 being a single-platform release, one might have expected this huge sequel, one of the very biggest of the year, to have entered at number one, given the strength of the Unreal name.
We’ll bring you all the latest on all the biggest games as we get it.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching