Numero four for Unreal the second
The latest chart information arrived today from independent statistical chaps Chart-Track, with Unreal 2 entering at a disappointing number four, behind The Sims, GTA: Vice City, and The Getaway. Other big-name PC release Battlefield: The Road to Rome entered at number fourteen.
Meanwhile, new Star Wars releases Bounty Hunter and the Clone Wars, could only manage nineteenth and twenty-eighth respectively. Despite Unreal 2 being a single-platform release, one might have expected this huge sequel, one of the very biggest of the year, to have entered at number one, given the strength of the Unreal name.
We’ll bring you all the latest on all the biggest games as we get it.
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users