Respawn jumps all over the early server issues with Titanfall
Respawn has announced that they have just patched Titanfall's online servers to deal with issues troubling the game's launch in the US.
The issues surrounded the speed of players loading into private lobbies on both PC and the Xbox One.
"We're aware that some users may have experienced early issues on PC and Xbox One,” the developer stated. “We've just pushed a patch that's now recovering servers quickly. Players will load into Private Lobbies much faster and we're continuing to monitor. Thanks for sticking with us on launch night, we appreciate your support!"
Titanfall is on PC and Xbox One today in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK. The Xbox 360 version is due out in North America on March 25th and Europe and the UK on March 28th.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch