Respawn jumps all over the early server issues with Titanfall
Respawn has announced that they have just patched Titanfall's online servers to deal with issues troubling the game's launch in the US.
The issues surrounded the speed of players loading into private lobbies on both PC and the Xbox One.
"We're aware that some users may have experienced early issues on PC and Xbox One,” the developer stated. “We've just pushed a patch that's now recovering servers quickly. Players will load into Private Lobbies much faster and we're continuing to monitor. Thanks for sticking with us on launch night, we appreciate your support!"
Titanfall is on PC and Xbox One today in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK. The Xbox 360 version is due out in North America on March 25th and Europe and the UK on March 28th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto