Respawn jumps all over the early server issues with Titanfall
Respawn has announced that they have just patched Titanfall's online servers to deal with issues troubling the game's launch in the US.
The issues surrounded the speed of players loading into private lobbies on both PC and the Xbox One.
"We're aware that some users may have experienced early issues on PC and Xbox One,” the developer stated. “We've just pushed a patch that's now recovering servers quickly. Players will load into Private Lobbies much faster and we're continuing to monitor. Thanks for sticking with us on launch night, we appreciate your support!"
Titanfall is on PC and Xbox One today in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK. The Xbox 360 version is due out in North America on March 25th and Europe and the UK on March 28th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3