Respawn jumps all over the early server issues with Titanfall
Respawn has announced that they have just patched Titanfall's online servers to deal with issues troubling the game's launch in the US.
The issues surrounded the speed of players loading into private lobbies on both PC and the Xbox One.
"We're aware that some users may have experienced early issues on PC and Xbox One,” the developer stated. “We've just pushed a patch that's now recovering servers quickly. Players will load into Private Lobbies much faster and we're continuing to monitor. Thanks for sticking with us on launch night, we appreciate your support!"
Titanfall is on PC and Xbox One today in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK. The Xbox 360 version is due out in North America on March 25th and Europe and the UK on March 28th.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone