Respawn jumps all over the early server issues with Titanfall
Respawn has announced that they have just patched Titanfall's online servers to deal with issues troubling the game's launch in the US.
The issues surrounded the speed of players loading into private lobbies on both PC and the Xbox One.
"We're aware that some users may have experienced early issues on PC and Xbox One,” the developer stated. “We've just pushed a patch that's now recovering servers quickly. Players will load into Private Lobbies much faster and we're continuing to monitor. Thanks for sticking with us on launch night, we appreciate your support!"
Titanfall is on PC and Xbox One today in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK. The Xbox 360 version is due out in North America on March 25th and Europe and the UK on March 28th.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit