Industry insider suggests Xbox One version of Watch Dogs runs at 960p, PS4 at 1080p
It's becoming a familiar pattern during the early part of the latest console generation.
Numerous games slated for release on both next-gen machines have been outed as running at a lower on Xbox One than they do on PS4 and Watch Dogs is the latest on that list.
Twitter industry insider Shinobi602 has suggested that Watch Dogs will run at 1080p on the PS4 and 960p on the Xbox One, both at a frame rate of 30fps.
He also stated that, depending on the hardware, the PC version could run at anything up to 4K at a variety of frame rates.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3