Your pre-order of Titanfall arrive early? You won't get banned says Respawn co-founder
Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella has stated that they won't punish fans for playing Titanfall early as long as the copy is legitimate.
Given the propensity for some internet pre-orders to arrive early Zampella has offered a free pass to anyone who gets their copy early and decides to jump on and give the game a whirl.
Zampella said on Twitter, “About playing early: We won’t stop or ban legit copies. It is prelaunch, so there may be interruptions in service as we prep servers.”
Titanfall hits the ground on PC and Xbox One on March the 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK. The Xbox 360 version which is in development at Bluepoint Games will be released on March 25th in North America and March 28th in Europe and the UK.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015