Your pre-order of Titanfall arrive early? You won't get banned says Respawn co-founder
Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella has stated that they won't punish fans for playing Titanfall early as long as the copy is legitimate.
Given the propensity for some internet pre-orders to arrive early Zampella has offered a free pass to anyone who gets their copy early and decides to jump on and give the game a whirl.
Zampella said on Twitter, “About playing early: We won’t stop or ban legit copies. It is prelaunch, so there may be interruptions in service as we prep servers.”
Titanfall hits the ground on PC and Xbox One on March the 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK. The Xbox 360 version which is in development at Bluepoint Games will be released on March 25th in North America and March 28th in Europe and the UK.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3