Dishonored 2: Darkness Of Tyvia E3 factsheet surfaces
Yesterday a screenshot seeming to show the title screen for some kind of demo of Dishonored 2 appeared via NeoGAF.
Today a corroborating image of a supposed fact sheet on the game for distribution to the press at this year's E3 has emerged. It states that the game's full name is Dishonored 2: Darkness Of Tyvia and it will follow a new character in the Dishonored universe in a new location, Tyvia, and it will focus on a battle between the player and the mysterious Outsider from the first game.
It's powered by id Software's Tech 5 game engine and is to feature competitive multiplayer of some sort. According to the document Dishonored 2 is in development on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and is heading for release in 2016. Like Wolfenstein, DOOM 4 beta access will be given away with pre-orders.
If this is all true then it seems like DOOM 4's release may be some way off yet if Bethesda are giving away beta codes with a game that's not out until 2016.
We have reached out to Bethesda to assess just how legit this is.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3