The Joker won't return in Batman: Arkham Knight
Rocksteady's Sefton Hill has confirmed that The Joker will not be making a surprise return in Batman: Arkham Knight.
To be fair, after three whole games where The Joker features as the main villain fans of the Arkham series are probebly ready for a change.
“One thing we really wanted to respect were the events of Arkham City,” says Hill. “He’s Dead D-Dead Dead Dead… Yes. There are references to Joker in the game. We wanted it to feel like what happens when Joker dies? What does that create in this universe? And it creates this kind of power vacuum.”
Batman: Arkham Knight is due out later this year (October is the current rumour) on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Thanks Game Informer.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent