The Joker won't return in Batman: Arkham Knight
Rocksteady's Sefton Hill has confirmed that The Joker will not be making a surprise return in Batman: Arkham Knight.
To be fair, after three whole games where The Joker features as the main villain fans of the Arkham series are probebly ready for a change.
“One thing we really wanted to respect were the events of Arkham City,” says Hill. “He’s Dead D-Dead Dead Dead… Yes. There are references to Joker in the game. We wanted it to feel like what happens when Joker dies? What does that create in this universe? And it creates this kind of power vacuum.”
Batman: Arkham Knight is due out later this year (October is the current rumour) on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO