The Joker won't return in Batman: Arkham Knight
Rocksteady's Sefton Hill has confirmed that The Joker will not be making a surprise return in Batman: Arkham Knight.
To be fair, after three whole games where The Joker features as the main villain fans of the Arkham series are probebly ready for a change.
“One thing we really wanted to respect were the events of Arkham City,” says Hill. “He’s Dead D-Dead Dead Dead… Yes. There are references to Joker in the game. We wanted it to feel like what happens when Joker dies? What does that create in this universe? And it creates this kind of power vacuum.”
Batman: Arkham Knight is due out later this year (October is the current rumour) on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row