The Joker won't return in Batman: Arkham Knight
Rocksteady's Sefton Hill has confirmed that The Joker will not be making a surprise return in Batman: Arkham Knight.
To be fair, after three whole games where The Joker features as the main villain fans of the Arkham series are probebly ready for a change.
“One thing we really wanted to respect were the events of Arkham City,” says Hill. “He’s Dead D-Dead Dead Dead… Yes. There are references to Joker in the game. We wanted it to feel like what happens when Joker dies? What does that create in this universe? And it creates this kind of power vacuum.”
Batman: Arkham Knight is due out later this year (October is the current rumour) on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Thanks Game Informer.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes