Freeloader is here
Datel confirmed today that their Freeloader and Action Replay systems for the GameCube will be available to purchase from next week.
Freeloader is a handy gadget that reportedly allows the gamer to play imported games from anywhere in the world, whilst the Action Replay upgrade will come loaded with cheats for sixty titles, and the promise of more to be added online.
The Action Replay system includes the Freeloader upgrade, which is also purchasable on its own.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone