Freeloader is here
Datel confirmed today that their Freeloader and Action Replay systems for the GameCube will be available to purchase from next week.
Freeloader is a handy gadget that reportedly allows the gamer to play imported games from anywhere in the world, whilst the Action Replay upgrade will come loaded with cheats for sixty titles, and the promise of more to be added online.
The Action Replay system includes the Freeloader upgrade, which is also purchasable on its own.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer