FIFA 08 glimpsed
Not even a Tibetan mountain goat was surprised today as FIFA 08 was confirmed for (deep breath) Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, PC, PS2, DS, PSP and mobile platforms - a release this autumn being on the cards.
Ronaldinho will be the star of the box, according to a press release from EA this morning, while Sergio Ramos and Miroslav Klose are also getting involved in the industrial strength promotional drive for the new soccer title.
One point of interest; this is the first FIFA outing set for the Wii and PS3 - so it will interesting to see if these particular editions are in any way distinguishable from the myriad of others.
Stars like Frank Ribery and Florent Malouda and presently being involved with the game's motion capture, which will be a key part of the new title, producer Joe Booth promising "a next gen experience that not only looks authentic, but that captures the emotion, finesse and beauty of the game."
More FIFA 08 as it weaves into our area.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today