FIFA 08 glimpsed
Not even a Tibetan mountain goat was surprised today as FIFA 08 was confirmed for (deep breath) Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, PC, PS2, DS, PSP and mobile platforms - a release this autumn being on the cards.
Ronaldinho will be the star of the box, according to a press release from EA this morning, while Sergio Ramos and Miroslav Klose are also getting involved in the industrial strength promotional drive for the new soccer title.
One point of interest; this is the first FIFA outing set for the Wii and PS3 - so it will interesting to see if these particular editions are in any way distinguishable from the myriad of others.
Stars like Frank Ribery and Florent Malouda and presently being involved with the game's motion capture, which will be a key part of the new title, producer Joe Booth promising "a next gen experience that not only looks authentic, but that captures the emotion, finesse and beauty of the game."
More FIFA 08 as it weaves into our area.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes