FIFA 08 glimpsed
Not even a Tibetan mountain goat was surprised today as FIFA 08 was confirmed for (deep breath) Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, PC, PS2, DS, PSP and mobile platforms - a release this autumn being on the cards.
Ronaldinho will be the star of the box, according to a press release from EA this morning, while Sergio Ramos and Miroslav Klose are also getting involved in the industrial strength promotional drive for the new soccer title.
One point of interest; this is the first FIFA outing set for the Wii and PS3 - so it will interesting to see if these particular editions are in any way distinguishable from the myriad of others.
Stars like Frank Ribery and Florent Malouda and presently being involved with the game's motion capture, which will be a key part of the new title, producer Joe Booth promising "a next gen experience that not only looks authentic, but that captures the emotion, finesse and beauty of the game."
More FIFA 08 as it weaves into our area.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year