Criterion co-founders start a new studio Three Fields Entertainment
Alex Ward and Fiona Sperry, the co-founders of Criterion have set up their own studio as announced by Ward on Twitter today.
Three Fields Entertainment's new website has launched with just links for folks to contact them for a variety of purposes from employment to press enquiries.
Three Fields Entertainment is currently recruiting for work on a brand new IP in development on next-generation consoles.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet