Criterion co-founders start a new studio Three Fields Entertainment
Alex Ward and Fiona Sperry, the co-founders of Criterion have set up their own studio as announced by Ward on Twitter today.
Three Fields Entertainment's new website has launched with just links for folks to contact them for a variety of purposes from employment to press enquiries.
Three Fields Entertainment is currently recruiting for work on a brand new IP in development on next-generation consoles.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced