Criterion co-founders start a new studio Three Fields Entertainment
Alex Ward and Fiona Sperry, the co-founders of Criterion have set up their own studio as announced by Ward on Twitter today.
Three Fields Entertainment's new website has launched with just links for folks to contact them for a variety of purposes from employment to press enquiries.
Three Fields Entertainment is currently recruiting for work on a brand new IP in development on next-generation consoles.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat