First multiplayer DLC revealed for Killzone: Shadow Fall
Guerilla Games has revealed the first bundle of premium downloadable content that will be released for Killzone: Shadow Fall.
The Insurgent Pack adds a very long list of new stuff for Killzone: Shadow Fall beginning with a whole new player class The Insurgent with two new abilities, hack and steal. Part of this is Insurgent personalisation pack which includes a new OWL skin, three spotlight moves and a voice-over pack containing both VSA and Helghast chatter lines.
There's three new abilities - E-Pulse Emitter, Tachtical Echo Emitter and Guard Drone – and three new weapons in the M82 assault rifle from Killzone 2 and 3, L512 SMG Pistol and the Sta14 Sniper Rifle.
It also adds a new online collectibles mode, new challenges and trophies and the new Elite difficulty mode for single-player adding a new level of challenge to the game.
The full details of the new pack are available over on the PlayStation Blog.
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest