First multiplayer DLC revealed for Killzone: Shadow Fall
Guerilla Games has revealed the first bundle of premium downloadable content that will be released for Killzone: Shadow Fall.
The Insurgent Pack adds a very long list of new stuff for Killzone: Shadow Fall beginning with a whole new player class The Insurgent with two new abilities, hack and steal. Part of this is Insurgent personalisation pack which includes a new OWL skin, three spotlight moves and a voice-over pack containing both VSA and Helghast chatter lines.
There's three new abilities - E-Pulse Emitter, Tachtical Echo Emitter and Guard Drone – and three new weapons in the M82 assault rifle from Killzone 2 and 3, L512 SMG Pistol and the Sta14 Sniper Rifle.
It also adds a new online collectibles mode, new challenges and trophies and the new Elite difficulty mode for single-player adding a new level of challenge to the game.
The full details of the new pack are available over on the PlayStation Blog.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May