First multiplayer DLC revealed for Killzone: Shadow Fall
Guerilla Games has revealed the first bundle of premium downloadable content that will be released for Killzone: Shadow Fall.
The Insurgent Pack adds a very long list of new stuff for Killzone: Shadow Fall beginning with a whole new player class The Insurgent with two new abilities, hack and steal. Part of this is Insurgent personalisation pack which includes a new OWL skin, three spotlight moves and a voice-over pack containing both VSA and Helghast chatter lines.
There's three new abilities - E-Pulse Emitter, Tachtical Echo Emitter and Guard Drone – and three new weapons in the M82 assault rifle from Killzone 2 and 3, L512 SMG Pistol and the Sta14 Sniper Rifle.
It also adds a new online collectibles mode, new challenges and trophies and the new Elite difficulty mode for single-player adding a new level of challenge to the game.
The full details of the new pack are available over on the PlayStation Blog.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America