First multiplayer DLC revealed for Killzone: Shadow Fall
Guerilla Games has revealed the first bundle of premium downloadable content that will be released for Killzone: Shadow Fall.
The Insurgent Pack adds a very long list of new stuff for Killzone: Shadow Fall beginning with a whole new player class The Insurgent with two new abilities, hack and steal. Part of this is Insurgent personalisation pack which includes a new OWL skin, three spotlight moves and a voice-over pack containing both VSA and Helghast chatter lines.
There's three new abilities - E-Pulse Emitter, Tachtical Echo Emitter and Guard Drone – and three new weapons in the M82 assault rifle from Killzone 2 and 3, L512 SMG Pistol and the Sta14 Sniper Rifle.
It also adds a new online collectibles mode, new challenges and trophies and the new Elite difficulty mode for single-player adding a new level of challenge to the game.
The full details of the new pack are available over on the PlayStation Blog.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto