Dark Souls II gets a release date on the PC
Namco Bandai has announced a release date for the PC version of their eagerly anticipated crushing RPG sequel Dark Souls II.
The PC version of the game has been delayed a bit beyond the console release but developer From Software has promised that the PC version will be in as good a shape as the console versions this time.
As a bonus PC gamers will have access to higher-resolution textures and an option for enhanced frame rate as well as a newly adapted mouse and keyboard control scheme for those that hate using gamepads.
Dark Souls II will arrive belatedly on PC on April the 25th at retail and on Steam. The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game are going up against Titanfall, releasing on March 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK.
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it