Dark Souls II gets a release date on the PC
Namco Bandai has announced a release date for the PC version of their eagerly anticipated crushing RPG sequel Dark Souls II.
The PC version of the game has been delayed a bit beyond the console release but developer From Software has promised that the PC version will be in as good a shape as the console versions this time.
As a bonus PC gamers will have access to higher-resolution textures and an option for enhanced frame rate as well as a newly adapted mouse and keyboard control scheme for those that hate using gamepads.
Dark Souls II will arrive belatedly on PC on April the 25th at retail and on Steam. The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game are going up against Titanfall, releasing on March 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan