Dark Souls II gets a release date on the PC
Namco Bandai has announced a release date for the PC version of their eagerly anticipated crushing RPG sequel Dark Souls II.
The PC version of the game has been delayed a bit beyond the console release but developer From Software has promised that the PC version will be in as good a shape as the console versions this time.
As a bonus PC gamers will have access to higher-resolution textures and an option for enhanced frame rate as well as a newly adapted mouse and keyboard control scheme for those that hate using gamepads.
Dark Souls II will arrive belatedly on PC on April the 25th at retail and on Steam. The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game are going up against Titanfall, releasing on March 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light