Dark Souls II gets a release date on the PC
Namco Bandai has announced a release date for the PC version of their eagerly anticipated crushing RPG sequel Dark Souls II.
The PC version of the game has been delayed a bit beyond the console release but developer From Software has promised that the PC version will be in as good a shape as the console versions this time.
As a bonus PC gamers will have access to higher-resolution textures and an option for enhanced frame rate as well as a newly adapted mouse and keyboard control scheme for those that hate using gamepads.
Dark Souls II will arrive belatedly on PC on April the 25th at retail and on Steam. The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game are going up against Titanfall, releasing on March 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage