Dark Souls II gets a release date on the PC
Namco Bandai has announced a release date for the PC version of their eagerly anticipated crushing RPG sequel Dark Souls II.
The PC version of the game has been delayed a bit beyond the console release but developer From Software has promised that the PC version will be in as good a shape as the console versions this time.
As a bonus PC gamers will have access to higher-resolution textures and an option for enhanced frame rate as well as a newly adapted mouse and keyboard control scheme for those that hate using gamepads.
Dark Souls II will arrive belatedly on PC on April the 25th at retail and on Steam. The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game are going up against Titanfall, releasing on March 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer