Peggle 2 to arrive on the Xbox 360 this summer
Just as you were wondering how to avoid all of the summer sunshine this year PopCap has announced a release date for the Xbox 360 version of Peggle 2.
The game has already arrived for the Xbox One and all of the modes included in this version will feature in the Xbox 360 version.
PopCap GM John Vechey said, "With all the excitement from our fans in December at launch we knew we wanted to continue growing the Peggle universe starting with more content and then expand onto the Xbox 360. By offering the addition of Duel Mode, our fans will be able to challenge their friends continuously to find out who is the ultimate Peggle Master."
Peggle 2 will arrive on the Xbox 360 on May the 7th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year