Peggle 2 to arrive on the Xbox 360 this summer
Just as you were wondering how to avoid all of the summer sunshine this year PopCap has announced a release date for the Xbox 360 version of Peggle 2.
The game has already arrived for the Xbox One and all of the modes included in this version will feature in the Xbox 360 version.
PopCap GM John Vechey said, "With all the excitement from our fans in December at launch we knew we wanted to continue growing the Peggle universe starting with more content and then expand onto the Xbox 360. By offering the addition of Duel Mode, our fans will be able to challenge their friends continuously to find out who is the ultimate Peggle Master."
Peggle 2 will arrive on the Xbox 360 on May the 7th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter