Peggle 2 to arrive on the Xbox 360 this summer
Just as you were wondering how to avoid all of the summer sunshine this year PopCap has announced a release date for the Xbox 360 version of Peggle 2.
The game has already arrived for the Xbox One and all of the modes included in this version will feature in the Xbox 360 version.
PopCap GM John Vechey said, "With all the excitement from our fans in December at launch we knew we wanted to continue growing the Peggle universe starting with more content and then expand onto the Xbox 360. By offering the addition of Duel Mode, our fans will be able to challenge their friends continuously to find out who is the ultimate Peggle Master."
Peggle 2 will arrive on the Xbox 360 on May the 7th.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side