Peggle 2 to arrive on the Xbox 360 this summer
Just as you were wondering how to avoid all of the summer sunshine this year PopCap has announced a release date for the Xbox 360 version of Peggle 2.
The game has already arrived for the Xbox One and all of the modes included in this version will feature in the Xbox 360 version.
PopCap GM John Vechey said, "With all the excitement from our fans in December at launch we knew we wanted to continue growing the Peggle universe starting with more content and then expand onto the Xbox 360. By offering the addition of Duel Mode, our fans will be able to challenge their friends continuously to find out who is the ultimate Peggle Master."
Peggle 2 will arrive on the Xbox 360 on May the 7th.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree