Peggle 2 to arrive on the Xbox 360 this summer
Just as you were wondering how to avoid all of the summer sunshine this year PopCap has announced a release date for the Xbox 360 version of Peggle 2.
The game has already arrived for the Xbox One and all of the modes included in this version will feature in the Xbox 360 version.
PopCap GM John Vechey said, "With all the excitement from our fans in December at launch we knew we wanted to continue growing the Peggle universe starting with more content and then expand onto the Xbox 360. By offering the addition of Duel Mode, our fans will be able to challenge their friends continuously to find out who is the ultimate Peggle Master."
Peggle 2 will arrive on the Xbox 360 on May the 7th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3