NBA Live 14 to feature realistic ball physics for the first time
EA Sports has detailed their main focus in developing NBA Live 14 for the series return.
The main feature will be BounceTek, the new ball physics engine that allows for the first time in the series the ball to move realistically, untying the ball from players hands.
They also revealed that the stats and specs would no longer be undated weekly or daily. Now it will be hourly so the game will be a different experience every time players pick up the controller.
NBA Live 14 is in development for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine