NBA Live 14 to feature realistic ball physics for the first time
EA Sports has detailed their main focus in developing NBA Live 14 for the series return.
The main feature will be BounceTek, the new ball physics engine that allows for the first time in the series the ball to move realistically, untying the ball from players hands.
They also revealed that the stats and specs would no longer be undated weekly or daily. Now it will be hourly so the game will be a different experience every time players pick up the controller.
NBA Live 14 is in development for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto