NBA Live 14 to feature realistic ball physics for the first time
EA Sports has detailed their main focus in developing NBA Live 14 for the series return.
The main feature will be BounceTek, the new ball physics engine that allows for the first time in the series the ball to move realistically, untying the ball from players hands.
They also revealed that the stats and specs would no longer be undated weekly or daily. Now it will be hourly so the game will be a different experience every time players pick up the controller.
NBA Live 14 is in development for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3