NBA Live 14 to feature realistic ball physics for the first time
EA Sports has detailed their main focus in developing NBA Live 14 for the series return.
The main feature will be BounceTek, the new ball physics engine that allows for the first time in the series the ball to move realistically, untying the ball from players hands.
They also revealed that the stats and specs would no longer be undated weekly or daily. Now it will be hourly so the game will be a different experience every time players pick up the controller.
NBA Live 14 is in development for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015