Alucard could appear as a playable character in Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 DLC
Poking around in the source code of Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 has yielded some interesting information of possible upcoming downloadable content for the game.
One of the game's text files includes some information about a piece of DLC called Revelations which features the vampiric incarnation of Gabriel Belmont's son Alucard as a playable character.
The excerpt reads:
“Play as Alucard and reveal a whole new aspect of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Uncover new plotlines and discover the true extent of Alucard's involvement!”
“Play as Alucard in this extensive add on for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. The immersive story is expanded further as new branches of the plot are uncovered, along with rich new environments and challenging puzzles. Fight creatures of darkness and discover the true extent of Alucard's involvement in Dracula's story, his deal with death and his fight against Satan. Experience a whole new aspect of the thrilling conclusion to the 'Lords of Shadow' saga, including some enlightening revelations!”
As long as there's none of those absolutely awful stealth segments in the DLC then we'd be excited to play as Alucard.
Has Lords Of Shadow 2 dampened your enthusiasm for the series or would you like to see some DLC for the game?
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon