Alucard could appear as a playable character in Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 DLC
Poking around in the source code of Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 has yielded some interesting information of possible upcoming downloadable content for the game.
One of the game's text files includes some information about a piece of DLC called Revelations which features the vampiric incarnation of Gabriel Belmont's son Alucard as a playable character.
The excerpt reads:
“Play as Alucard and reveal a whole new aspect of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Uncover new plotlines and discover the true extent of Alucard's involvement!”
“Play as Alucard in this extensive add on for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. The immersive story is expanded further as new branches of the plot are uncovered, along with rich new environments and challenging puzzles. Fight creatures of darkness and discover the true extent of Alucard's involvement in Dracula's story, his deal with death and his fight against Satan. Experience a whole new aspect of the thrilling conclusion to the 'Lords of Shadow' saga, including some enlightening revelations!”
As long as there's none of those absolutely awful stealth segments in the DLC then we'd be excited to play as Alucard.
Has Lords Of Shadow 2 dampened your enthusiasm for the series or would you like to see some DLC for the game?
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today