Alucard could appear as a playable character in Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 DLC
Poking around in the source code of Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 has yielded some interesting information of possible upcoming downloadable content for the game.
One of the game's text files includes some information about a piece of DLC called Revelations which features the vampiric incarnation of Gabriel Belmont's son Alucard as a playable character.
The excerpt reads:
“Play as Alucard and reveal a whole new aspect of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Uncover new plotlines and discover the true extent of Alucard's involvement!”
“Play as Alucard in this extensive add on for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. The immersive story is expanded further as new branches of the plot are uncovered, along with rich new environments and challenging puzzles. Fight creatures of darkness and discover the true extent of Alucard's involvement in Dracula's story, his deal with death and his fight against Satan. Experience a whole new aspect of the thrilling conclusion to the 'Lords of Shadow' saga, including some enlightening revelations!”
As long as there's none of those absolutely awful stealth segments in the DLC then we'd be excited to play as Alucard.
Has Lords Of Shadow 2 dampened your enthusiasm for the series or would you like to see some DLC for the game?
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer