Online store listing points to a June release for Watch Dogs, release announcement could be imminent
A release date has appeared for Ubisoft's AWOL techno-thriller sandbox, Watch Dogs on the PlayStation Store.
The game's entry lists it for release on the 30th of June. Most online store entries to list a 'placeholder' date but this does seem to tally with the summer 2014 release window touted during Ubisoft's last investor conference call.
Over on NeoGAF one diligent user spotted and advert for Watch Dogs on the PSN Competitions page (now removed) which claims to reveal the release date of the game.
The user also found references to the same advert buried in the source code of the front page of the PS4 official site. How eager are you to get your hands on Watch Dogs?
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year