Online store listing points to a June release for Watch Dogs, release announcement could be imminent
A release date has appeared for Ubisoft's AWOL techno-thriller sandbox, Watch Dogs on the PlayStation Store.
The game's entry lists it for release on the 30th of June. Most online store entries to list a 'placeholder' date but this does seem to tally with the summer 2014 release window touted during Ubisoft's last investor conference call.
Over on NeoGAF one diligent user spotted and advert for Watch Dogs on the PSN Competitions page (now removed) which claims to reveal the release date of the game.
The user also found references to the same advert buried in the source code of the front page of the PS4 official site. How eager are you to get your hands on Watch Dogs?
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch