Online store listing points to a June release for Watch Dogs, release announcement could be imminent
A release date has appeared for Ubisoft's AWOL techno-thriller sandbox, Watch Dogs on the PlayStation Store.
The game's entry lists it for release on the 30th of June. Most online store entries to list a 'placeholder' date but this does seem to tally with the summer 2014 release window touted during Ubisoft's last investor conference call.
Over on NeoGAF one diligent user spotted and advert for Watch Dogs on the PSN Competitions page (now removed) which claims to reveal the release date of the game.
The user also found references to the same advert buried in the source code of the front page of the PS4 official site. How eager are you to get your hands on Watch Dogs?
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent