Online store listing points to a June release for Watch Dogs, release announcement could be imminent
A release date has appeared for Ubisoft's AWOL techno-thriller sandbox, Watch Dogs on the PlayStation Store.
The game's entry lists it for release on the 30th of June. Most online store entries to list a 'placeholder' date but this does seem to tally with the summer 2014 release window touted during Ubisoft's last investor conference call.
Over on NeoGAF one diligent user spotted and advert for Watch Dogs on the PSN Competitions page (now removed) which claims to reveal the release date of the game.
The user also found references to the same advert buried in the source code of the front page of the PS4 official site. How eager are you to get your hands on Watch Dogs?
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow