Next Mass Effect: We're focusing on doing it right not fast says BioWare Montreal
Studio Head at BioWare Montreal has apologized for the lack of information on the next Mass Effect game that was revealed by Casey Hudson back in the autumn of 2012.
Speaking on Twitter Roy explained that they're not talking about the game yet because they're trying not to rush it. It shows that perhaps BioWare has become very sensitive to Mass Effect fans and is working making sure that they don't receive a backlash similar to the one over the ending of Mass Effect 3.
It shows that perhaps BioWare has become very sensitive to Mass Effect fans and is working making sure that they don't receive a backlash similar to the one over the ending of Mass Effect 3.
It's important to remember that while BioWare Montreal has contributed to the previous Mass Effect games since they opened in 2009 this is the first game in the series where they have been leading the development.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3