Update 12 hits Warframe today bringing the new Zephyr aerial Warframe
Digital Extremes has announced the launch of the latest update for their ninjas in space free-to-play game Warframe.
Update 12 brings with it a load of new content and gameplay tweaks as well as the brand new air-based Zephyr Warframe for Tennos to get their hands on.
Additions include the new Interception mode which sees Tennos battling to decode a message before their enemies do, four new weapons and a new Tenno Lab to allow players to construct new Warframes in the Dojo.
Improvements include a reworking on the game's HUD to make for a more simplified experience and the addition of Mod Stacking to the Arsenal which will make it easier for players to manage their mods in between missions.
There's also a new helmet for the Oberon Warframe and four new Warframe Immortal skins and the Forest Tileset has been expanded to include all of Earth.
Warframe is a free-to-play action game and is available now for PC via Steam Free-to-play and the PS4 via the PlayStation Store.
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released