Update 12 hits Warframe today bringing the new Zephyr aerial Warframe
Digital Extremes has announced the launch of the latest update for their ninjas in space free-to-play game Warframe.
Update 12 brings with it a load of new content and gameplay tweaks as well as the brand new air-based Zephyr Warframe for Tennos to get their hands on.
Additions include the new Interception mode which sees Tennos battling to decode a message before their enemies do, four new weapons and a new Tenno Lab to allow players to construct new Warframes in the Dojo.
Improvements include a reworking on the game's HUD to make for a more simplified experience and the addition of Mod Stacking to the Arsenal which will make it easier for players to manage their mods in between missions.
There's also a new helmet for the Oberon Warframe and four new Warframe Immortal skins and the Forest Tileset has been expanded to include all of Earth.
Warframe is a free-to-play action game and is available now for PC via Steam Free-to-play and the PS4 via the PlayStation Store.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title