Update 12 hits Warframe today bringing the new Zephyr aerial Warframe
Digital Extremes has announced the launch of the latest update for their ninjas in space free-to-play game Warframe.
Update 12 brings with it a load of new content and gameplay tweaks as well as the brand new air-based Zephyr Warframe for Tennos to get their hands on.
Additions include the new Interception mode which sees Tennos battling to decode a message before their enemies do, four new weapons and a new Tenno Lab to allow players to construct new Warframes in the Dojo.
Improvements include a reworking on the game's HUD to make for a more simplified experience and the addition of Mod Stacking to the Arsenal which will make it easier for players to manage their mods in between missions.
There's also a new helmet for the Oberon Warframe and four new Warframe Immortal skins and the Forest Tileset has been expanded to include all of Earth.
Warframe is a free-to-play action game and is available now for PC via Steam Free-to-play and the PS4 via the PlayStation Store.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3