Update 12 hits Warframe today bringing the new Zephyr aerial Warframe
Digital Extremes has announced the launch of the latest update for their ninjas in space free-to-play game Warframe.
Update 12 brings with it a load of new content and gameplay tweaks as well as the brand new air-based Zephyr Warframe for Tennos to get their hands on.
Additions include the new Interception mode which sees Tennos battling to decode a message before their enemies do, four new weapons and a new Tenno Lab to allow players to construct new Warframes in the Dojo.
Improvements include a reworking on the game's HUD to make for a more simplified experience and the addition of Mod Stacking to the Arsenal which will make it easier for players to manage their mods in between missions.
There's also a new helmet for the Oberon Warframe and four new Warframe Immortal skins and the Forest Tileset has been expanded to include all of Earth.
Warframe is a free-to-play action game and is available now for PC via Steam Free-to-play and the PS4 via the PlayStation Store.
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi