Update 12 hits Warframe today bringing the new Zephyr aerial Warframe
Digital Extremes has announced the launch of the latest update for their ninjas in space free-to-play game Warframe.
Update 12 brings with it a load of new content and gameplay tweaks as well as the brand new air-based Zephyr Warframe for Tennos to get their hands on.
Additions include the new Interception mode which sees Tennos battling to decode a message before their enemies do, four new weapons and a new Tenno Lab to allow players to construct new Warframes in the Dojo.
Improvements include a reworking on the game's HUD to make for a more simplified experience and the addition of Mod Stacking to the Arsenal which will make it easier for players to manage their mods in between missions.
There's also a new helmet for the Oberon Warframe and four new Warframe Immortal skins and the Forest Tileset has been expanded to include all of Earth.
Warframe is a free-to-play action game and is available now for PC via Steam Free-to-play and the PS4 via the PlayStation Store.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto