Rocksteady's new Batman revealed as Batman: Arkham Knight
Warner Bros has unveiled the next Batman game from series creators Rocksteady Games for next-gen consoles and PC.
Batman: Arkham Knight is the final entry in the trilogy of games that began with Batman: Arkham Asylum. The game will see Batman face his darkest challenge yet.
This game will see the return of a whole host of Batman's fiercest enemies from Scarecrow and Two-Face to Harley Quinn and the ever-present Penguin. It will also give fans the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the Batmobile for the first time.
Rocksteady's Sefton Hill said, “The team at Rocksteady Studios is putting a tremendous amount of work into delivering the final chapter of our Batman: Arkham trilogy so that fans can feel what it’s like to be the Batman. We’re excited to be developing the game for next-gen platforms, which has allowed us to bring to life the design elements that we envisioned from the beginning such as the Batmobile and how it augments Batman’s abilities, to the fully detailed and realized Gotham City.”
Batman: Arkham Knight is in development on PS, PS4 and Xbox One and is due out later this year.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage