Rocksteady's new Batman revealed as Batman: Arkham Knight
Warner Bros has unveiled the next Batman game from series creators Rocksteady Games for next-gen consoles and PC.
Batman: Arkham Knight is the final entry in the trilogy of games that began with Batman: Arkham Asylum. The game will see Batman face his darkest challenge yet.
This game will see the return of a whole host of Batman's fiercest enemies from Scarecrow and Two-Face to Harley Quinn and the ever-present Penguin. It will also give fans the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the Batmobile for the first time.
Rocksteady's Sefton Hill said, “The team at Rocksteady Studios is putting a tremendous amount of work into delivering the final chapter of our Batman: Arkham trilogy so that fans can feel what it’s like to be the Batman. We’re excited to be developing the game for next-gen platforms, which has allowed us to bring to life the design elements that we envisioned from the beginning such as the Batmobile and how it augments Batman’s abilities, to the fully detailed and realized Gotham City.”
Batman: Arkham Knight is in development on PS, PS4 and Xbox One and is due out later this year.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter