Rocksteady's new Batman revealed as Batman: Arkham Knight
Warner Bros has unveiled the next Batman game from series creators Rocksteady Games for next-gen consoles and PC.
Batman: Arkham Knight is the final entry in the trilogy of games that began with Batman: Arkham Asylum. The game will see Batman face his darkest challenge yet.
This game will see the return of a whole host of Batman's fiercest enemies from Scarecrow and Two-Face to Harley Quinn and the ever-present Penguin. It will also give fans the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the Batmobile for the first time.
Rocksteady's Sefton Hill said, “The team at Rocksteady Studios is putting a tremendous amount of work into delivering the final chapter of our Batman: Arkham trilogy so that fans can feel what it’s like to be the Batman. We’re excited to be developing the game for next-gen platforms, which has allowed us to bring to life the design elements that we envisioned from the beginning such as the Batmobile and how it augments Batman’s abilities, to the fully detailed and realized Gotham City.”
Batman: Arkham Knight is in development on PS, PS4 and Xbox One and is due out later this year.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO