Rocksteady's new Batman revealed as Batman: Arkham Knight
Warner Bros has unveiled the next Batman game from series creators Rocksteady Games for next-gen consoles and PC.
Batman: Arkham Knight is the final entry in the trilogy of games that began with Batman: Arkham Asylum. The game will see Batman face his darkest challenge yet.
This game will see the return of a whole host of Batman's fiercest enemies from Scarecrow and Two-Face to Harley Quinn and the ever-present Penguin. It will also give fans the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the Batmobile for the first time.
Rocksteady's Sefton Hill said, “The team at Rocksteady Studios is putting a tremendous amount of work into delivering the final chapter of our Batman: Arkham trilogy so that fans can feel what it’s like to be the Batman. We’re excited to be developing the game for next-gen platforms, which has allowed us to bring to life the design elements that we envisioned from the beginning such as the Batmobile and how it augments Batman’s abilities, to the fully detailed and realized Gotham City.”
Batman: Arkham Knight is in development on PS, PS4 and Xbox One and is due out later this year.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network