Rocksteady's new Batman revealed as Batman: Arkham Knight
Warner Bros has unveiled the next Batman game from series creators Rocksteady Games for next-gen consoles and PC.
Batman: Arkham Knight is the final entry in the trilogy of games that began with Batman: Arkham Asylum. The game will see Batman face his darkest challenge yet.
This game will see the return of a whole host of Batman's fiercest enemies from Scarecrow and Two-Face to Harley Quinn and the ever-present Penguin. It will also give fans the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the Batmobile for the first time.
Rocksteady's Sefton Hill said, “The team at Rocksteady Studios is putting a tremendous amount of work into delivering the final chapter of our Batman: Arkham trilogy so that fans can feel what it’s like to be the Batman. We’re excited to be developing the game for next-gen platforms, which has allowed us to bring to life the design elements that we envisioned from the beginning such as the Batmobile and how it augments Batman’s abilities, to the fully detailed and realized Gotham City.”
Batman: Arkham Knight is in development on PS, PS4 and Xbox One and is due out later this year.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto