Fez gets a release date on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita
Polytron has announced a release date for the PlayStation versions of their award-winning puzzle-platform Fez.
Both the PS Vita and PS3 versions are supposedly looking great and hitting the gloriously smooth 60fps; the Vita version running at native resolution and the PS3 version at 720p. They're particularly proud of the PS4 version which hits the holy grail of 1080p at 60fps.
Polytron stated on the PlayStation Blog, “On top of that, playing it on PS4 is what we consider to be the best-looking and smoothest Fez experience you can get on a TV set, running at beautiful 1080p (and yes, 60fps too). You wouldn’t think that upping the resolution would make a big difference in a game like ours, where the pixels are the size of Gomez’s fist… but it really does look even crisper and blockier – in a good way.”
Fez on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita is also kitted out with cross-save support so there is plenty of benefit to owning more than one version of the game.
Fez will hit the PlayStation Store for all three formats on March the 26th.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One