Fez gets a release date on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita
Polytron has announced a release date for the PlayStation versions of their award-winning puzzle-platform Fez.
Both the PS Vita and PS3 versions are supposedly looking great and hitting the gloriously smooth 60fps; the Vita version running at native resolution and the PS3 version at 720p. They're particularly proud of the PS4 version which hits the holy grail of 1080p at 60fps.
Polytron stated on the PlayStation Blog, “On top of that, playing it on PS4 is what we consider to be the best-looking and smoothest Fez experience you can get on a TV set, running at beautiful 1080p (and yes, 60fps too). You wouldn’t think that upping the resolution would make a big difference in a game like ours, where the pixels are the size of Gomez’s fist… but it really does look even crisper and blockier – in a good way.”
Fez on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita is also kitted out with cross-save support so there is plenty of benefit to owning more than one version of the game.
Fez will hit the PlayStation Store for all three formats on March the 26th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto