Yoshinori Ono teases possible new PlayStation exclusive title from Capcom
Capcom's Yoshinori Ono has hinted that he is working on a new title with Sony Computer Entertainment.
On Twitter he spoke about heading over to Hong Kong and China, home of Street Fighter characters Fei Long and Chun Li respectively, to do some research for a new title and on his return he offered up thanks to SCE which indicates a possibility for PlayStation exclusivity.
”I had business travel and research for something new at Hong Kong with Blanka. I had with the motivation!! : D Visiting to China from Hong Kong! I’d like to catch up a lot of report and material for next title! ; D” Ono-san tweeted.
He later said, “I’ll back to home! Thanks to SCE staff! See you : D”
Capcom has already refreshed some of their exclusivity relationship with Sony with Deep Down being developed solely for the PS4 and they played a part in the marketing build-up to the console's launch in the West last November. It will be interesting to see what Ono's comments are referring to.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree