Yoshinori Ono teases possible new PlayStation exclusive title from Capcom
Capcom's Yoshinori Ono has hinted that he is working on a new title with Sony Computer Entertainment.
On Twitter he spoke about heading over to Hong Kong and China, home of Street Fighter characters Fei Long and Chun Li respectively, to do some research for a new title and on his return he offered up thanks to SCE which indicates a possibility for PlayStation exclusivity.
”I had business travel and research for something new at Hong Kong with Blanka. I had with the motivation!! : D Visiting to China from Hong Kong! I’d like to catch up a lot of report and material for next title! ; D” Ono-san tweeted.
He later said, “I’ll back to home! Thanks to SCE staff! See you : D”
Capcom has already refreshed some of their exclusivity relationship with Sony with Deep Down being developed solely for the PS4 and they played a part in the marketing build-up to the console's launch in the West last November. It will be interesting to see what Ono's comments are referring to.
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow