Yoshinori Ono teases possible new PlayStation exclusive title from Capcom
Capcom's Yoshinori Ono has hinted that he is working on a new title with Sony Computer Entertainment.
On Twitter he spoke about heading over to Hong Kong and China, home of Street Fighter characters Fei Long and Chun Li respectively, to do some research for a new title and on his return he offered up thanks to SCE which indicates a possibility for PlayStation exclusivity.
”I had business travel and research for something new at Hong Kong with Blanka. I had with the motivation!! : D Visiting to China from Hong Kong! I’d like to catch up a lot of report and material for next title! ; D” Ono-san tweeted.
He later said, “I’ll back to home! Thanks to SCE staff! See you : D”
Capcom has already refreshed some of their exclusivity relationship with Sony with Deep Down being developed solely for the PS4 and they played a part in the marketing build-up to the console's launch in the West last November. It will be interesting to see what Ono's comments are referring to.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date