Rumour: 2K Prague to close its doors today
2K Prague is reportedly due to close its doors today with an anonymous source citing mismanagement as the reason for the closure.
Some staff are to be relocated to either nearby 2K Brno or 2K's offices in Novato, California. Of those being let go some are reported to be joining Kingdom Come developer Warhorse.
2K Czech which was comprised of 2K Prague and 2K Brno was reportedly working on Mafia 3 for next-gen platforms but it 2K are yet to say anything on the rumoured title.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday