Closed beta testing begins on Dead Island MOBA Dead Island: Epidemic
Deep Silver has had a fairly busy month as far as announcements go and they're not about to stop now.
Their latest announcement is that they are beginning closed beta testing of their Dead Island-themed MOBA Dead Island: Epidemic as of today.
The game pits three teams of determines players against each other in the arena of battle as they bid to survive the apocalypse. Dead Island: Epidemic is a free-to-play PC title that hopes to blend the survival sensibilities of Techland's tropical zombie series with the pace and competitiveness MOBA action.
Sign-ups are open over on the official Dead Island: Epidemic website.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year