Closed beta testing begins on Dead Island MOBA Dead Island: Epidemic
Deep Silver has had a fairly busy month as far as announcements go and they're not about to stop now.
Their latest announcement is that they are beginning closed beta testing of their Dead Island-themed MOBA Dead Island: Epidemic as of today.
The game pits three teams of determines players against each other in the arena of battle as they bid to survive the apocalypse. Dead Island: Epidemic is a free-to-play PC title that hopes to blend the survival sensibilities of Techland's tropical zombie series with the pace and competitiveness MOBA action.
Sign-ups are open over on the official Dead Island: Epidemic website.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year