Closed beta testing begins on Dead Island MOBA Dead Island: Epidemic
Deep Silver has had a fairly busy month as far as announcements go and they're not about to stop now.
Their latest announcement is that they are beginning closed beta testing of their Dead Island-themed MOBA Dead Island: Epidemic as of today.
The game pits three teams of determines players against each other in the arena of battle as they bid to survive the apocalypse. Dead Island: Epidemic is a free-to-play PC title that hopes to blend the survival sensibilities of Techland's tropical zombie series with the pace and competitiveness MOBA action.
Sign-ups are open over on the official Dead Island: Epidemic website.
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One