Closed beta testing begins on Dead Island MOBA Dead Island: Epidemic
Deep Silver has had a fairly busy month as far as announcements go and they're not about to stop now.
Their latest announcement is that they are beginning closed beta testing of their Dead Island-themed MOBA Dead Island: Epidemic as of today.
The game pits three teams of determines players against each other in the arena of battle as they bid to survive the apocalypse. Dead Island: Epidemic is a free-to-play PC title that hopes to blend the survival sensibilities of Techland's tropical zombie series with the pace and competitiveness MOBA action.
Sign-ups are open over on the official Dead Island: Epidemic website.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release