Closed beta testing begins on Dead Island MOBA Dead Island: Epidemic
Deep Silver has had a fairly busy month as far as announcements go and they're not about to stop now.
Their latest announcement is that they are beginning closed beta testing of their Dead Island-themed MOBA Dead Island: Epidemic as of today.
The game pits three teams of determines players against each other in the arena of battle as they bid to survive the apocalypse. Dead Island: Epidemic is a free-to-play PC title that hopes to blend the survival sensibilities of Techland's tropical zombie series with the pace and competitiveness MOBA action.
Sign-ups are open over on the official Dead Island: Epidemic website.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free