The Business update for GTA Online to arrive next week
Rockstar has announced details of the next update that they are planning to bring to Grand Theft Auto Online.
The Business update will bring a bit of big business swagger to Los Santos and Blaine County with new high-end gear that's sure to impress those Wall Street types playing the game.
The new gear includes business suits, finance-themed tattoos, Patrick Bateman-style hairdos, three new sports cars in the Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R, the Heavy Pistol and Special Carbine weapons and even the Vestra private jet.
The Business update will arrive for GTA Online via PSN and Xbox Live on Tuesday March the 4th. As with the Valentines Massacre update the cars and weapons will also be available in the GTA V story mode.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit