The Business update for GTA Online to arrive next week
Rockstar has announced details of the next update that they are planning to bring to Grand Theft Auto Online.
The Business update will bring a bit of big business swagger to Los Santos and Blaine County with new high-end gear that's sure to impress those Wall Street types playing the game.
The new gear includes business suits, finance-themed tattoos, Patrick Bateman-style hairdos, three new sports cars in the Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R, the Heavy Pistol and Special Carbine weapons and even the Vestra private jet.
The Business update will arrive for GTA Online via PSN and Xbox Live on Tuesday March the 4th. As with the Valentines Massacre update the cars and weapons will also be available in the GTA V story mode.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year