The Business update for GTA Online to arrive next week
Rockstar has announced details of the next update that they are planning to bring to Grand Theft Auto Online.
The Business update will bring a bit of big business swagger to Los Santos and Blaine County with new high-end gear that's sure to impress those Wall Street types playing the game.
The new gear includes business suits, finance-themed tattoos, Patrick Bateman-style hairdos, three new sports cars in the Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R, the Heavy Pistol and Special Carbine weapons and even the Vestra private jet.
The Business update will arrive for GTA Online via PSN and Xbox Live on Tuesday March the 4th. As with the Valentines Massacre update the cars and weapons will also be available in the GTA V story mode.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015