The Business update for GTA Online to arrive next week
Rockstar has announced details of the next update that they are planning to bring to Grand Theft Auto Online.
The Business update will bring a bit of big business swagger to Los Santos and Blaine County with new high-end gear that's sure to impress those Wall Street types playing the game.
The new gear includes business suits, finance-themed tattoos, Patrick Bateman-style hairdos, three new sports cars in the Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R, the Heavy Pistol and Special Carbine weapons and even the Vestra private jet.
The Business update will arrive for GTA Online via PSN and Xbox Live on Tuesday March the 4th. As with the Valentines Massacre update the cars and weapons will also be available in the GTA V story mode.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone