The Business update for GTA Online to arrive next week
Rockstar has announced details of the next update that they are planning to bring to Grand Theft Auto Online.
The Business update will bring a bit of big business swagger to Los Santos and Blaine County with new high-end gear that's sure to impress those Wall Street types playing the game.
The new gear includes business suits, finance-themed tattoos, Patrick Bateman-style hairdos, three new sports cars in the Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R, the Heavy Pistol and Special Carbine weapons and even the Vestra private jet.
The Business update will arrive for GTA Online via PSN and Xbox Live on Tuesday March the 4th. As with the Valentines Massacre update the cars and weapons will also be available in the GTA V story mode.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3