Respawn: No to 1080p for Titanfall on Xbox One
Respawn's Vince Zampella has responded to the recent rumours that Titanfall could possibly run at 1080p on the Xbox One.
One rumour had suggested that two day one patches would allow the game to reach the holy grail screen resolution of 1080p however it looks like it will be running at 900p.
In response to the rumours from a forum thread entitled 'Titanfall will be 1080p on Xbox One' where a supposed insider leaked the news Respawn co-founder stated matter-of-factly on Twitter, “No”.
Titanfall will arrive of PC and Xbox One on march the 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK. The Xbox 360 version has been delayed until the end of March.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3