New WFR Engine Images
Quake becomes Soccer in these brand new images.
After the interest our recent AGB Games interview sparked on the topic of their true-3D GameBoy Advance game engine, "WFR"; we though we'd take a further gander at this creation's potential. As you can see the FPS environs of the first images, have become the pitch and stadia of a sports game. In this case, its a World Cup themed Soccer pitch. No that this offers me the excuse to mention the England one Argentina nil result. Ahem. Anyway, here's the brand new images from the WFR engine, further details on which can be sought in Ferrago's interview on the topic. Just click here.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015