New WFR Engine Images
Quake becomes Soccer in these brand new images.
After the interest our recent AGB Games interview sparked on the topic of their true-3D GameBoy Advance game engine, "WFR"; we though we'd take a further gander at this creation's potential. As you can see the FPS environs of the first images, have become the pitch and stadia of a sports game. In this case, its a World Cup themed Soccer pitch. No that this offers me the excuse to mention the England one Argentina nil result. Ahem. Anyway, here's the brand new images from the WFR engine, further details on which can be sought in Ferrago's interview on the topic. Just click here.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title