New WFR Engine Images
Quake becomes Soccer in these brand new images.
After the interest our recent AGB Games interview sparked on the topic of their true-3D GameBoy Advance game engine, "WFR"; we though we'd take a further gander at this creation's potential. As you can see the FPS environs of the first images, have become the pitch and stadia of a sports game. In this case, its a World Cup themed Soccer pitch. No that this offers me the excuse to mention the England one Argentina nil result. Ahem. Anyway, here's the brand new images from the WFR engine, further details on which can be sought in Ferrago's interview on the topic. Just click here.
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault