New WFR Engine Images
Quake becomes Soccer in these brand new images.
After the interest our recent AGB Games interview sparked on the topic of their true-3D GameBoy Advance game engine, "WFR"; we though we'd take a further gander at this creation's potential. As you can see the FPS environs of the first images, have become the pitch and stadia of a sports game. In this case, its a World Cup themed Soccer pitch. No that this offers me the excuse to mention the England one Argentina nil result. Ahem. Anyway, here's the brand new images from the WFR engine, further details on which can be sought in Ferrago's interview on the topic. Just click here.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching