New WFR Engine Images
Quake becomes Soccer in these brand new images.
After the interest our recent AGB Games interview sparked on the topic of their true-3D GameBoy Advance game engine, "WFR"; we though we'd take a further gander at this creation's potential. As you can see the FPS environs of the first images, have become the pitch and stadia of a sports game. In this case, its a World Cup themed Soccer pitch. No that this offers me the excuse to mention the England one Argentina nil result. Ahem. Anyway, here's the brand new images from the WFR engine, further details on which can be sought in Ferrago's interview on the topic. Just click here.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year