Doom III: The Legacy
This reminds me why I like this job...
Well, its at the show, and its looking damn fine. As you might have predicted. The lighting effects in particular are quite staggering, and if nothing else it looks like the new Doom won’t be short on atmosphere. id are promising this, in fact. This game looks scary, very scary, and to demonstrate their new attention to singleplayer narrative and a slower-pace of gameplay, id Software have hired Mathew Costello (of 7th Guest fame) to pen the plot. What’s more the new theme of the game seems far more gory than those of the past, with zombies roaming B-move horror-style levels, and giving you grief. It looks jolly spooky indeed, and whilst singleplayer is a priority, deathmatch has been confirmed. In-game cinematic sequences will feature, a la Half-Life, and these promise to be stunning. If you need further proof, check out these lovely screenshots.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May